Monday, June 25, 2007

Do NOT fly British Airways

I've been using BA for years and appreciated an excellent service... so far. On Wed last week, I flew from San Francisco to Paris, thru London. Beyond fact it was delayed, my luggage was not at arrival in CDG. At this point, Monday, 6 days later and me being back in SF, my luggage hasn't been found.
No luck? I'm afraid not. At claim desk, I was told that 6,000 luggages where "missing" at Heathrow and since I posted on my French blog, I received numerous testimonials from people in the same situation.

I change my summer plan to NOT fly BA and will use another airline. I'm sure they'll fix this but meanwhile, I encourage you to avoid BA as much as possible.

This is not against BA but rather to help you out. I will update this later on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Years worth of good service and one fault leads you to say, Stay away from BA, Never again. Rather overdoing it aren't you?